SI-30 JUNIOR INDUSTRIAL BILTONG DRYING CABINET -
Additional R 2000.00 off the RRP -
That is a total of R 4036.00 discount! NOW ONLY R 12995.00!
STOCK CLEARANCE - FOR ONE WEEK ONLY!
WANT FULL DETAILS?
Just email us at email@example.com with your shipping address or post code so we can include shipping
SI-30 JUNIOR INDUSTRIAL BILTONG DRYING CABINET -Additional R 2000.00 off the RRP -That is a total of R 4036.00 discount! NOW ONLY R 12995.00!STOCK CLEARANCE - FOR ONE WEEK ONLY!WANT FULL DETAILS?Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping address or post code so we can include shippingPosted by Biltongmakers.Com! on Monday, 16 July 2018
Nothing can beat a nice piece of boeries! 👍
INDUSTRIAL BILTONG MANUFACTURING AT ITS BEST
Why not send us an email so we can give you full and complete specs and pricing.
This space is a bit limited for that.
Don't forget to include your place of residence so we can calculate shipping costs ;-)
THE ULTIMATE IN BILTONG MANUFACTURING ...
Recent shipments include, Brisbane, Chicago, London and San Fransisco ...
Hang a 100kg of wet meat at the time to be ready in 3-4 days!
Specifications for the IDC-120 Cabinet:
* A laminated glass window in the front door for product display
* An anti-bacterial ultra violet lamp is fitted for product protection
* Lockable door for loss control
* Powerful extraction fan for maximum air exchanges and uniform drying
* The heater elements cannot be switched on without the fan being in operation
* Internal volume of 1250 litres and a capacity for 100 kg of wet meat
* Normal drying time for a full load is around 3-4 days.
* Smaller loads dry quicker and turn around is sometimes faster.
Accessories supplied are
* 24 galvanised square bar hanging bars
* 1 stainless steel drip tray
* 500 plastic biltong hooks
Width – 1000 mm
Height – 2015 mm
Depth – 740 mm
Width – 1000 mm
Height – 1750 mm
Depth – 710 mm
Mass unpacked – 120 kg
220-240 VAC 50 Hz – single phase
2 x 1.5 kW drying elements
Total power consumption = 3 kW
RRP R 37945.00 - Special for September/October 2017 less 10% at R 34150.50
Nick de Klerk, Johannesburg
-Thank you for your kind comment! - Lo
John Renwick England
Georgie Neubauer England
Richard Rust, England
Mark Zetzer Melbourne, Australia
|+27 (0)21 789-1856|
Zilvermyn Equestrian Village
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.