Bully Beef and Cabbage Potjie
- 600 g bully beef, cut into small cubes
- 250 g shell noodles, cooked and drained
- 20 ml oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 baby cabbages, finely chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a hot Potjie and sauté the onions until glossy.
- Add the cabbage and sauce until the cabbage softens.
- Season to taste and add the bully beef cubes.
- Use a fork to mash a few of the cubes.
- Stir and heat over low heat until warmed through.
- Add the noodles.
- Simmer until warm and serve.
Back to the Potjiekos recipes!!